Your tiny tots every day require to carry small little things to school or to picnic or even when they go to a birthday party they require at least a handkerchief. But kids usually miss out their things here and there because they being too small can’t remember everything in their tiny, little, cute head.
To help your kids and you with this problem we have brought this interesting article for you, where you will learn how to create A TINY DENIM BAG FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE; OUT OF OLD DENIM.
Yes! You read it right. This article will hit two birds with one stone. Not only you can gift your child a TINY BAG but also USE your OLD DENIM. So here we go…
• Old denim
• Thread and needle
• Yellow coloured cloth
• Fabric glue
• Cardboard Flower cutout
- Make a mark at 8-10 inches distance from the bottom and cut the jeans as shown in Pic 2.
- Stitch the inner side of the jeans with a thread and a needle.
- Hold the mouth of the bag and make a pleat. Sew the pleat with a needle and thread nicely to keep it at place.
- Make a similar pleat on the other side as well. (See Pic 3 and 4)
- Cut three long strips out of the remaining part of the pant.
- Hold the strips with a clip on a board and braid them together. Tie the ends of the braid to prevent it from unlocking. We would require two such braids to make the strings for the bag.
- Mark four points at equal distance on the mouth of the tiny bag. Then, stitch the braids on both the lips of the bag at the points.
- With a cardboard flower cut out, make small flowers on the remaining part of the denim pant and cut them out using scissors. (See Pic 5)
- Make little circles on the yellow cloth and cut them out. Then, paste these circles on to your denim flowers with fabric glue.
- Finally, paste the flowers in the pattern of your choice onto your bag, with fabric glue.
Give your little one this special gift in the form of a Tiny Denim Bag!!
Watch the complete video here:
To watch similar videos please visit our Channel at https://youtu.be/n_IplZWDzIU