So, let’s get started.
- Silk Threads
- Fabric Glue
- Thread and Needle
- Golden Bells and Beads
- Coloured Beads
- Gota Flower
Steps to be followed;
- Take the thread of any color that you want. Then, roll the thread 15 times using cardboard.
- Now, join the ends of 15 threads using fabric glue.
- Then, take a bangle and wrap the threads until it is fully covered.
- Follow the same process for multiple bangles using different color threads.
- Now, add the group of 10 golden bells on three sides of the bangles using needle and thread.
- Can stick those with the help of fabric glue afterward from the ends.
- Repeat the same process for multiple ( as many other bangles you want this particular design ) as well.
After that, for the next design,
- Take the thick bangle or can take a broad friendship brand as well.
- Cover it well with threads.
- Now, take the needle and thread and put 1 pom-porn and 3 golden bells in a sequence and alternate way. And make a garland following that.
- And stick that around the bangle with a single thread, covering it up around the bangle.
For making a Kada;
- You can use glass bangles, take 3 bangles together and stick those with the help of fabric glue.
- Now, cover it well with the thread.
- For the design, you can use kundans and attach those around the bangles using fabric glue.
- Follow the process for as many Kada bangles as you want with this design.
For the next design
- You can take multiple materials, like pom-porn, set of kundans altogether, bells and beads, gota flower to make it look like Tassel with the help of a thread and needle.
- Add it to the bangle.
And, make a pair in such a way that will go well with your outfit
That’s a wrap!
How simple and easy, right? So, what’s making you wait for? Go and make these beautiful handmade bangles all by yourself and flaunt them in your desi look!