- Anchor Threads or wool.
Steps to be followed
- Take cardboard of 8×11 cm.
- Mark Point at 3 cm on both sides (you can use a scale for that).
- Mark 3 more points at the distance of 8 mm each on both sides.
- Draw the lines. And mark a point at a distance of 5.5 cm on both sides and draw the lines.
- Make a rectangle in the center and cut it out. You can use rounder here.
- Then, cut 8 strings of wool of 60 cm each. 4 pink and 4 white.
- Tie them together with a knot.
- Push the knot through the cardboard center and place all the pink threads on the top cuts.
- And all the white threads in the bottom cuts.
- Take the top right thread and put in a side cut.
- Now, take the bottom right thread and place the empty cut.
- Take the adjacent cut and place it in the opposite empty cut.
- Again, take the adjacent thread, place it in the empty cut.
- In this way, you can see we are placing all the white threads in the top cuts one by one and all the pinks in the bottom cuts.
- Now, take the thread in the sidecut, and place it in the empty space.
- Again, follow the same steps, take the top right thread and place it in the side cut.
- Take the bottom right thread, put it on the space.
- Again, take the adjacent thread, put it in the space.
- Take the opposite adjacent thread, put it in the space.
- Now, you will see all the pinks on the top, keep on following this same process, and you will see the amazing result.
- Now, once you are done, tie a knot in the front and take the bracelet out of the cardboard.
- Make sure you tie the knot on both sides perfectly.
And that’s a wrap, it is that simple, isn’t it?
Make sure you follow all these steps without skipping any.
Imagine you spend so much on buying these bracelets, which can easily be made at home. So, try this DIY friendship bracelet at home, and make your friends happy by gifting them this amazing and stylish-looking bracelet.
Also Check Happy Friendship Day