Making a craft that would become your kid’s favourite thing to use, how would you feel? Awesome right! Or what if you will have a new purse where coins would be safer than ever? Again awesome, right!
So, come! Let’s follow the simple steps to make your kid smile and your coins safer.
Come let’s make a coin purse.
- Printed Fabric
- Fabric Glue
- Thread and Needle
- Black Marker
Steps to follow
- You need a felt, cut it at a size of 12×19 cm.
- Then, a printed fabric same at a size of 12x19cm.
- Attach them both with a help of needle thread from all three corners and sides ( leaving the one corner of 12 cm)
- Fold it oppositely and then join the corners only with needle thread.
- Take another felt and fabric of half of the small size than before and attach all the 3 corners with the thread & needle.
- Fold the large size of felt and fabric that you attached with the small size felt and fabric in half forth, in the upper direction leaving the front open ( for coins as a purse ) with velcro.
- Attach velcro in both of them accordingly with needle thread.
- Also, attach the folded sides with a needle and thread.
- And, here you are, ready with the coin purse.
- To add some creativity to the purse, use handmade stickers of fabric like the face of a mickey mouse or something and attach them with a help of fabric glue. This will add some more creativity.
- You can make these with the help of fabrics and try to cut them in a shape that you want to attach as a sticker in the purse.
Also See: https://youtu.be/glSguISZRFU
So, Yes! It is as simple as that!
How simple and easy steps to follow, right?
So, what are you waiting for? Go, and try this really cute DIY for kids and yourself too!